Ascendis Health: Head Office Creditors Clerk Admin.
Ascendis Health invites interested and suitably qualified candidates to apply for the following position.
VACANCY: Head Office Creditors Clerk
DIVISION: Ascendis Management Services
REPORTING MANAGER: Finance Manager
- Safeguarding of the creditors age analysis integrity and accuracy
- Executing communicated internal controls
- Executing suppliers invoicing and payments on time, accuracy of financial inputs
- Accurate preparation of creditors’ reconciliations and processing of invoices.
- Creditor management
- Optimize settlement discounts and rebates, flag early payments.
- Completion and submission of vendor applications accurately
- Preparation of creditors’ reconciliations to statements and processing of invoices with legible descriptions.
- Assist in weekly and monthly cash payments forecasts.
- Complete payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Correct allocation of expenses within the General Ledger
- Completion of payment reconciliations to the latest statement – verify approval on all invoices before submission for loading and payment.
- Ensure coding on each invoice is accurate and valid, and qualifies as a valid tax invoice.
- Ensure reconciling items are addressed and resolved.
- Monitor the age analysis and ensure account payments are up to date and all payments due are recorded.
- Resolve all accounts queries timeously.
- Prepare month end accrual list, expenses not yet processed based on creditors statements and invoices.
- Assist in ad hoc queries, audit queries and BEE related queries.
- Update and maintain vendor databases.
- Responsible for processing of recharges to the Group BU’s
- Processing of invoices received from the respective BU’s.
- Preparation of bi-monthly and monthly payment lists to be sent to FM.
- Follow up to ensure all invoices loaded on the approval application has been approved timeously for month end processing
- Preferably BCom/Diploma or equivalent qualification in the relevant field
- The personality attributes and administrative & accountancy skills typically associated with successful Accountants.
- Working knowledge of SAGE
- Microsoft Word and Excel proficient
- Good (English) communication skills (verbal & written)
- 3-5 Years’ experience in a similar environment
Closing Date: 31 December 2023