Job Title: Sibanye-stillwater Mining Leadership
Type of employment: Permanent
Location: Operating Segment Gold Mpumalanga
Job Grading: NG
- Rigger Ropesman
Your manager should be aware of and support your application. Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation may form part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATION:
- Minimum AET-3/ Grade 10 or equivalent NQF Educational Certificate in order to be accepted onto a Blasting Certificate programme
- Applicants must have twenty-four (24) months or more, current experience appointed in production.
The Appointee should:
- Achieve a psychometric evaluation outcome score of 3 or higher
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Care Centre.
- Team Leaders / Operators with more years of experience in Production
- Applicants who are already in possession of a MQA Mining Operations Level 3 Certificate
- Applicants will need to undergo an interview process, psychometric assessment and screening, which will be considered during allocation of learnerships
- The selection process will not be delayed to accommodate applicants whose screening process is delayed for whatsoever reason.
- Applicants will need to complete an online application form which is obtained from the Sibanye Stillwater intranet
- Applicants must upload CV, certified (SAPS) copies of ID, qualifications online.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for selection
- All foreign qualifications must have SAQA verification
- Learner Miner – Blasting Certificate Underground Hard Rock (NQF level3)
- Learners acquiring this qualification will be equipped with the required competencies to supervise safe and efficient blasting and other associated mining activities in an underground environment
HR Contact Person: Polelo Matloga
Recruitment Person: Daleen Koopman
Recruiter’s contact number: 0112789772 (Mining Leadership)
NB: Kindly note that the operation’s HR personnel will assist internal applicants, should the need arise.
Closing Date: 28 July 2023
How To Apply
Using the apply button below to visit Sibanye official website and apply for your preferred learnership.