Job Type: Permanent
Positions Available: X20 POST
We are looking for self-motivated and tenacious sales consultants to join our team in George. The role will be responsible for contacting our existing Australian and New Zealand customers, adding value to their current policies as well as closing the deals on new leads.
Pacific International Insurance is a licensed general insurance company, providing soft landings for policyholders across Australia and New Zealand. Our range of personal and business insurance solutions cross areas including motor vehicle, pet, mobility equipment, professional indemnity, and general liability.
With the strong foundation of our parent company, Badger Holdings SA, we continue to forge ahead in delivering trusted, quality insurance products to our clients, with full international endorsement.
We are looking to welcome a new Sales Consultant to our Call Centre in George, Western Cape.
What are the duties and responsibilities?
- Manage inbound and/or outbound calls, with the outcome being servicing or selling insurance products.
- Provide outstanding, accurate and reliable information and service using written and verbal communication within prescribed timeframes.
- Understand and interpret underwriting guidelines to decline policies that fall outside risk appetite where applicable.
- Apply sales techniques to close sales where applicable.
- Compliance with all relevant Pacific Policies and Procedures, including specific role level responsibilities.
- Carry out other duties that are within the limits of your skills, competence, training and/or experience as directed by your manager.
- In exchange, we will provide you with a fun and collaborative team environment, a supportive management system and the motivation to reach your full potential!
The PERKS of joining our team:
- Our Sales Consultants receive an attractive and competitive monthly salary.
- Health Benefits – exciting offers from our Lifestyle department to keep you fit and healthy!
- On-site coffee shop and restaurant dedicated to our employees.
- The most cherished tea/coffee ladies that provide us with fuel for the day.
- Sharp company branded merchandise.
Training and development: all newbies undergo a training programme to equip you with the knowledge and tools to BE THE BEST! FYI – the training and development of our employees does not stop here.
- Mondays to Fridays: 04h00AM – 11h00AM
- We offer a transport service to the office in the mornings.
- These working hours accommodates our clients and colleagues in Australia and New Zealand. Providing you with more flexibility during your day!
- Completed Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Intermediate level computer skills.
- Prior experience in a customer service or sales driven position.
- Strong attention to detail, organisational and administration skills.