Department of Forestry Fishery and Environment is hiring for YOUTH EMPOWERMENT SERVICE PROGRAMME
YOUTH EMPOWERMENT SERVICE PROGRAMME
Molemole Local Municipality in partnership with the Department of Forestry Fishery and Environment invites applications from suitable qualifying unemployed graduates to participate in the following youth development programme.
Focal are: Waste Campaigners
Ref: Env. 1/3/4/2
Stipend: R224. 00 per day
Targeted number: 100
The participant will be appointed for a period not exceeding 18 months. (Terms and conditions
- Unemployed graduates in the field of Environmental science/management and other
- related natural studies (please attach your academic transcript).
- Must be a South African citizen with a valid identity document.
- Must be a resident of Molemole municipality with traceable proof of address.
- Must be able to undergo a medical fitness test upon appointment at own cost.
- Must be at the age of 35 or below.
Interested individuals meeting above said requirements must submit the signed application letter, certified identity document, certified copies of qualifications and attachments covered in A4 envelope clearly marked WASTE CAMPAIGNERS at the following areas;
1. Mogwadi offices(head offices)
303 Church street
2. Morebeng Branch offices
25Cnr. Roets & Viviers street
Closing Date: 23 November 2023