Anova Child And Youth Care Work NQF 4 Learnership Programme X12
Anova Health Institute NPC
Location: Tzaneen, Limpopo
Business Unit: Mopani
Minimum experience: Entry Level
Company primary industry: Non-profit Organisation Management
Job functional area: Health Care Provider
Contract term: 12 Months
Anova Health Institute is an NGO that empowers people and changes lives. Good health and quality of life are what motivates us to provide healthcare solutions and support for those who need it most.
Anova invites unemployed youth to apply for the Learnership Programme for 2023-2024 period. Successful Learners will be registered on the Learnership Programme for a period of 12 months starting 1 October 2023 to 30 September 2024 and will be earning a stipend during this period. The Learnership Programme will provide an opportunity to gain theoretical and practical knowledge in the workplace. Learners will be required to attend classes, produce a portfolio of evidence, write and pass assessments offered by an accredited Learning Provider. Upon successful completion of this Learnership, Learners will receive a National Certificate in Business Administration at NQF level 4.
Successful learners will be placed in various locations in the Mopani Sub-Districts, in facilities and offices at discretion of Anova management.
- Lulekani CHC x1
- Mashishimale x1
- Dzumeri CHC x1
- Mapayeni x1
- Zava x1
- Raphahlelo x1
- Bellevue x1
- Shiluvane CHC x1
- Mamitwa x1
- Lephephane x1
- Mogapeng x1
- Lorraine x1
- A valid certified copy of Grade 12/Matric certificate as a minimum qualification.
- Must be unemployed at the time of signing the Learnership agreement
- From 18 to the age of 35 years (Learner must not be above 35 years old in October 2023)
- Persons living with disabilities will be required to provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability.
- Only South African Citizens in possession of a valid South African ID will be considered
- Applicants must not be registered or involved in other experiential learning programmes for the duration of the Learnership programme.
- Be able to work under pressure and be a team player
- Effective communication in English language, both written and verbal
- Basic computer skills, Attention to detail, Follow instructions
- Passion for children and social development
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements should submit:
- Detailed CV
- Certified copy of Matric certificate and ID
- Certified copy of qualification
- Proof of residence/Affidavit (Indicating address)
- Indicate the position you applying for and your address
- Proof of COVID vaccination
Closing Date: 21 September 2023