Location: Crown Mines
Salary: Market Related
Closing Date: 21 Dec 2023
Job Type: Full Time and Permanent
Business Unit: South Africa – Cash Solutions
Region / Division: Africa
Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with the seniority of the role and in compliance with company remuneration policy and practice.
G4S Cash Solutions (SA), a leading provider of integrated cash management solutions, has a vacancy for an ATM Auditor based at our operations in Crown Mines.
Reporting to the BSO or Planner in some smaller branches. This role is responsible It to secure the clients safety and assets and to ensure that the procedure is adhered to when handling cash.
The successful incumbent is a self-starter with a proven track record in maintaining company policy, adopting best practices, and is able to exercise sound judgement in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organisation, and understanding the role which facilities management plays within a successful business unit. The incumbent will be expected to be results driven and to live the values of the organisation.
Maintain safety of driver and crew
- Follow the armored vehicle to the ATM
- Supervise the custodian whilst he is reloading the ATM
- Supervise the custodian whilst he is placing money into the bag
- Ensure that the customer/custodian locks the cubical whilst the custodian is loading the ATM
- Debriefing on problems experienced real time and in mornings and afternoons with planner/BSO
Maintain Safety of the customers
- Alert customers that the ATM machines are being loaded and request that they move away from the ATM
- Check that the customer/ custodian has removed key from the cubical
- Ensure custodian locks ATM vault door before leaving.
- Ensure Custodian do a test dispense before he leaves
Health and safety
- Participate in the design/ development/ review/ implementation and monitoring of the departmental safety plans for each year.
- Participate in safety forums created by company for example safety meetings and safety talks
- Report all safety incidents to the relevant people
- Discuss all safety incidents
- Follow-up on any activities assigned through safety meeting/committee/representative/management
- Attend safety education and refresher programmes
- Comply with safety policies and procedures at workplace
- Distribute safety information as and when required
- Wear protective clothing all the time
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Grade 12
- PSIRA Grade C
- Drivers License
- G4S Policies and Procedures
- ATM standard operating procedures
- Drivers license
- Customer thinking
- Delivering performance
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, but SA citizens will have a distinct advantage.