Learnership | Wholesale WRSETA Operations NQF4 | Fixed Term Contract
Purpose of Programme
The programme is aimed at individuals who are or wish to be involved in the Contact Centre industry. It also serves as the entry qualification into Warehouse operations and management The learnership is offered as 5 block release modules as well as workplace learning from 1 June 2023 – 31 June 2024.
You will report to the Risk and Security Manager
Qualifications and experience required:
- Successfully completed Grade 12.
- Preferably a minimum of 6-12 months customer service experience.
- Flexibility to work rotational shifts which includes weekends, public holidays and overnight work.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver timely, accurate and professional warehouse aligned to service level standards.
- Resolve product or service problems by utilizing your listening skills to clarify our customer’s query; assess any service failure to identify the root-cause and take appropriate action.
- Communicate with our supervisors on the floor.
- Utilize a variety of software tools to navigate to a resolution.
- Liaise between internal departments to solve our risk and security queries.
- Customer obsessed and knows what it means to deliver an exceptional service.
- Competitive: Although innovation is important, GREAT requires a lot of work.
- Curious and Teachable: Always questioning the status quo, hungry for knowledge and experience no matter what you already know.
- Smart: Able to identify the root cause of a problem and find a solution.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced high-pressure environment and thriving. on delivering quality work at hyper-speed.
- Collaborative and mindful of the impact of your actions on the team.
- Emotionally resilient and comfortable with ambiguity and constant change.
- Ability to approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Computer literate and tech savvy – exceptional typing and computer navigation skills.
- Accountable and responsible, strong sense of integrity and takes ownership regardless of whose ‘problem’ it is.
APPLY HERE >>>Learnership | YES 2023 Takealot.