UNISA is calling on recently graduated and unemployed South African graduates to apply for the Internship Programme 2023.
About the Award:
The UNISA University Estate department is recruiting for interns who must start the new roles as soon as possible.
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Who can Apply?
To qualify for the programme, you must be:
- Not older than 35 years old
- Be a South African citizen
- Possess Computer literacy in respect of office automation packages (Microsoft Office Suite) and internet
- Good interpersonal relations; communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Ability to take initiative, work in a team under constant supervision
- The ability to prioritize, pay attention to details and go extra mile
- Sense of commitment, responsibility, and punctuality
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
- Proficiency in English (Verbal and written)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Problem solving skills
- 3 year NDip or Degree: Horticulture
Which countries can apply?
What is the Value and Timeline of the Award?
R107 017.00 p.a
How to Apply?
For more details and to apply, click on the link button below: