Sasol, a leading global chemical and energy company, is currently looking to fill two positions for Time and Attendance Clerk. As a Time and Attendance Clerk, you will be responsible for maintaining accurate records of employee attendance and ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures. The role requires excellent attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and the ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the energy industry, Sasol may be the perfect fit for you.
Apply now to join a dynamic and innovative company that is committed to sustainable development and creating value for its stakeholders.
Sasol Vacancies Time and Attendance Clerk X2
Req Id No: 116438
CLOSING DATE: 06 April 2023
Org Structure No: 64029013
Operating Entity: EOP: Sasol Mining, Sigma Mine
Location: Sasolburg, Free State
This role is responsible to regulate and administer access control when clocking outside allocated work schedule rule (WSR) by proactively supporting employees and line management to ensure effective control of employee’s time and attendance. Manage employee queries.
- Grade 12
- HR Diploma or B- degree will be advantageous
- Experience in the Time & Attendance/HR environment will be advantageous
- Proficient in SAP payroll system will be advantageous
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Power point & Excel)
- Computer Literate
- Being a team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Adhere to Safety rules and procedure
- A good sense of customer relations
- Time Management
- Dead line drive
For more information APPLY HERE