Department: University of Venda -> Vice Chancellor and Principal -> Chief Financial Office -> Finance
Job Title: PERSONAL ASSISTANT (836)
Post Level: Grade 8
Job Type: Support – Univen Funded
Closing Date: 12/1/2024
- The candidate must be in possession of a Bachelors’ degree in Finance coupled with four years’ relevant experience S/he must have the ability to multitask, follow complex instructions as well as write minutes, reports, letters, memoranda and other correspondences.
- The candidate must have knowledge of relevant software programs.
- Envisaged for appointment to this position is a proactive, respectful, methodical and a forward planning person with attention to detail.
- AAbility to work in a high-pressure environment with minimum supervision and a high level of integrity as well as excellent office administration skills. In addition, the incumbent needs to have great interpersonal skills and be able to communicate internationally.
- The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for managing the office of the Chief Financial Officer by providing high level executive support using considerable independent judgment in making decisions.
- In addition, s/he will be tasked with managing a complex diary of the Chief Financial Officer. Dealing promptly with correspondence to both internal and external stakeholders, including tracking and following up on responses and compiling and maintaining confidential records and responses.