Motus is a leading diversified business in the automotive sector, renowned for its unrivaled scale and scope in South Africa. The company offers a wide range of automotive products and services, from vehicle sales and rentals to maintenance and repair services.
Currently, these are job openings for X8 customer service department. This new initiative is aimed at strengthening the company’s already impressive reputation for customer service and ensuring that clients using the X8 product line receive the highest level of support. With its strong presence in the automotive sector and its commitment to exceptional customer service, Motus is well-positioned to continue leading the way in the industry.
Job Title: Customer Service (Post X8)
Job Type Classification: Permanent
- NQF level 4 (Matric or equivalent)
Europcar has a permanent opportunity available for a Supervisor within the Customer Services Department at Zulberg Close, Bruma. At Europcar we are totally committed to providing car rental rates to our customers and service that lives up to our “Moving your Way” philosophy. This role is rewarding for those who derive satisfaction from being of service, can cope well under pressure and have the ability and drive to consistently make customers feel special. If this is you, this role is the one for you!
Should your application be short-listed you will be contacted for an interview. If you have not received an invitation to attend an interview within 3 weeks of the advertised vacancy closure, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- To support and promote the habits of the company.
- To listen and identify the needs of our clients as well as our consultants.
- To maintain and optimise business growth and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Determine reasons for errors and implement procedures to resolve issues and mitigate risk and reoccurrence.
- To manage, coach and monitor.
Specific Role Responsibilities
- Analyzing PIR08 monthly and providing feedback to the relevant Branches and Departments.
- Customer dissatisfaction report to be completed and submitted to Executives within a week of the month ending.
- Ensuring Social Media Queries and issues are attended to without delay.
- Ensure that the days outstanding on the complaints report (CQR31) are maintained at an average of 2 to 3 days.
- Motivate and coach staff
- Ensure that scheduled training is attended by staff.
- Staff discipline and counseling.
- Inter-departmental conflict resolution.
- Communicate with the customers / other Departments regarding relative issues on a regular basis.
- Ensure that the correct query codes are applied and that the correct levels of authorisation are obtained.
- Implement procedures to simplify processes and avoid errors.
- Manage emails and ensure a response within 48 hours (2 Business Days).
- Manage and optimize staff efficiency and turnaround times
- Must be committed to safety.
- The ability to manage multiple and diverse tasks daily
For more information APPLY HERE >>>Motus