Gauteng Educational Sector is recruiting 2,800 candidates for ECD Teachers Programme.
The Gauteng City Region Academy and HWETA (Higher Education and Training Association) are currently seeking young individuals who are passionate about becoming Early Childhood Development (ECD) teachers. If you are interested in pursuing a career in this field, this opportunity may be perfect for you.
About The Programme:
The Early Childhood Development Teachers Programme is designed as a comprehensive 3-year training initiative. Successful candidates will undergo specialized training to develop the necessary skills and knowledge required to excel in the field of Early Childhood Development. The programme aims to equip individuals with the expertise to support and nurture the growth and development of young children.
This programme will offer candidates unique opportunities such as:
- Access to funding and financial support throughout the duration of the programme.
- Employment opportunities with reputable DSD/GDE funded NGOs/ECD centres.
- Exposure to various work readiness initiatives to enhance professional skills.
- Selection Criteria
- Certified Copies of Grade 12/ NQF Level 4 Senior Certificate
- Certified Copy of ID
- Proof of Residence
- Be Gauteng residents.
- Have matriculated from a school in Gauteng.
- Be passionate about pursuing a career in ECD education.
- You should be younger than 33 Years old and you may not turn 36 during the programme