The Department of Health invites citizens between the ages of 18 and 36 to apply ONLINE to study towards the three year Diploma in Nursing for 2024 intake.
- A matriculation/senior certificate qualifying for admission for a diploma/degree.
- English at least level 4 (HG D/SG C) or above ⚫ Life Science/Biology/Physiology at least level 4 (HG E/SG D) or Mathematics at least level 3 or (HG E /SGD) or Maths Literacy at least level 5 or above
- Any one of Physical Science/Agriculture/Geography; passed with at least level 3 (HG E/SG D) or above
- Minimum total Admission Point Score (APS) of the six subjects with highest levels should not be less than 23 (excluding Life Orientation)
- South African citizens who are residents of the Mpumalanga Province
- Certificates not registrable with the South African Nursing Council (e.g. ABET) will not be considered.
Applicants with a disability will be considered only in terms of the inherent requirements of the nursing duties.
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED:
- To sign an agreement/contract with the Mpumalanga Department of Health.
- To attend lectures for theoretical knowledge and do Work Integrated Learning in health facilities as required by the South African Nursing
If shortlisted the following documents will be required during interview
- Original Matriculation All certificates will be sent to UMALUSI for verification
- Copy of Identity document certified within three months of closing
- Proof of Residence from the local municipal authority or Tribal
All applications are to be strictly Online on the official Mpumalanga Department of Health website.
NOTE: No physical, faxed or e-mailed applications are allowed.
Closing Date: 29 SEPTEMBER 2023
If you are not contacted after 31 January 2024 please consider your application unsuccessful
ENQUIRIES: Mr. BS Mhlongo: 013 7961808 from 08H00 to 16HOO on Monday to Friday. Or call 013 766 3018 for technical support