Job Title: Call Centre Agent Fraud D
Telephonic communication with the client base to provide accurate product information in line with standard protocols.
- Grade 12.
- Experience: 2 year’s related experience.
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent.
- Additional information and responsibilities
- Commerical Insurance experience is a must. Needs to have worked with brokers or in a broker environment. Admin and data capturing experience is essential. Commercial call centre experience will be beneficial. Relationship building will be a requirement. In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
- Drive significant growth and profitability in the context of cost management.
- Manage costs / expenses within the approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific products, pricing, application procedure, processing and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant product and service targets.
- Ensure all communications with clients are professional, resulting in compliments.
- Ensure client investigation deadlines are met and the consultant keeps the client continually in the loop.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Ensure efficiency of service productivity and performance in the Call Centre.
- Ensure that all issues or feedback arising out of client contact be accurately recorded on the CRM system.
- Report on required Call Centre activities and deliveries to improve business results.