LILITHA COLLEGE OF NURSING 2024
APPLICATIONS FOR THE THREE- YEAR DIPLOMA IN NURSING (R171)
THE LILITHA COLLEGE OF NURSING INVITES
Basic Diploma:(Three – Year Diploma in Nursing Science), from young, compassionate and caring individuals who are passionate about nursing and wish to start their career in the Nursing Profession in the Eastern Cape Province or upgrade their current nursing status (having been granted Study Leave by the current Employer).
A well written application letter accompanied by the following documents:
- Certified copy of a valid grade 12 certificate with aggregate D or E/S (from 750 and above) – old certificate and meet minimum requirements for admission toward the Diploma in Nursing
- The certificate must have the following subjects as they are compulsory: English Level 4 and above/D symbol- old certificate and Biology (Life Sciences) Level 4 and above/D symbol – 0ld certificates, other science subjects (Physical Science, Mathematics/ Maths Lit, Geography, Life Orientation) will be an added advantage as the Admission Point System (with minimum points of 24) will be utilized to select these
- Certified copy of study leave or letter from supervisor indicating that study leave is being processed for government employees.
- Certified copy of identity document
- Certified copy of a marriage certificate for married candidates
- Curriculum vitae with reliable contact numbers and clear physical address indicating the town/farm/village of origin AS A CATCHMENT AREA
An original bank copy of a R50.00 deposit slip (as proof of having deposited the R50.00 non-refundable application fee to:
Account Name: Lilitha College of Nursing
Bank Branch: First National Bank
Account Number: 62407182229
Branch Code: 210619
Reference: Applicant – Name and Surname
NB: Age limit for the 3-year Diploma R171 will be 45 yrs for matriculants and 55 yrs for serving officers currently practicing within the ECDoH on registration with Lilitha College of Nursing.
Your application must be sent to one main/sub campus nearest to your place of residence:
Umthatha Main Campus: Mthatha General Hospital Private Bag X 5014 Umthatha, 5099
EAST LONDON CAMPUS: Frere Site Lennox Road, Amalinda Private Bag X 9023, East London, 5200
QUEENSTOWN CAMPUS: Queenstown Campus Lilitha-Frontier Hospital Queenstown Health Resource Centre Private Bag X 7063 Queenstown, 5320
PORT ELIZABETH CAMPUS: 58 Park Drive Central, Port Elizabeth, 6000
LUSIKISIKI CAMPUS: St Elizabeth Hospital, Private Bag X 1007 Lusikisiki, 4802
The course will commence on 1 February 2024.
Faxed applications will not be processed.
Enquiries: MS P Hosolo 043 700 9726
Closing Date: 14 days after the advert publication excluding weekend.