YES Learnership 2023/2024
R4500 per month
ARJO invites Applications for 2023/2024 YOUTH EMPLOYMENT SERVICES (YES) Learnership Programme.
Empowering careers at ARJO
At ARJO, we know what moves us. We go above and beyond for people facing mobility challenges. We take every opportunity to work and grow as one team and take pride in sharing our knowledge and experience. Does that sound like something that moves you too?
This could be your opportunity to begin a challenging and rewarding career in a healthcare company that empowers movement for people with mobility challenges.
Arjo invites Applicants for 2023/2024 Youth Employment Service (YES) Learnership Programme.
As part of the YES initiative, we are providing unemployed youth between the ages of 18-35 years old, who have a matric certificate with a life changing, yearlong learnership with ARJO.
With a range of positions available across the Group, successful applicants will have the opportunity to gain invaluable on the job work experience while earning a stipend of R4,500.
On completion of their year with ARJO these young workers will have credible work experience under their belt and will be ready for future employment opportunities.
Applications need to meet the following requirement to be eligible for consideration:
- Be a South African citizen
- Have matric certificate (a post matric/tertiary qualification will be advantageous)
- Between 18 and 35 years of age
- Unemployed and not currently participating in any learnership
- Be wiling to commit to a full 12 months learnership
- Have a clear criminal and credit record
- Be energetic and willing to learn
- Be situated in a stated specific region where the post is being advertised
The following opportunities are available:
- Marketing (Centurion)
- Operations (Pretoria Rosslyn)
- Operations (KwaZulu Natal)
- Service (Eastern Cape)
- Rental (Centurion)
- Customer Service (Pretoria Rosslyn)
- Quality Regulatory and Compliance (Pretoria Rosslyn)
- Reception and Administration (Centurion)
- Reception and Administration (Pretoria Rosslyn)
To apply send an email to [email protected] with the following information and attachments:
- 1.A copy of your ID
- 2.Copies of your qualifications (Grade 12 certificate and other relevant qualifications). Your updated CV (must contain your latest contact details)
- 3. Clearly indicate which discipline/position and region e.g Service Eastern Cape
CLOSING DATE: 20 OCTOBER 2023