Service Consultant X10 – Temporary Contract
Job Title: Service Consultant x10 – Temporary Contract
Reference Number: MMH230919-9
Position Type: Temporary
Location: Western Cape, City Bellville
Deliver professional service to clients through various servicing channels, responding to their needs, concerns and complaints within agreed Service Level Agreements and legislative and compliance requirements.
- Matric or an equivalent qualification
- 1 – 2 years experience in a callcenter or client service environment (essential)
- Experience in medical aid administrative and/or healthcare experience (essential)
- Excellent telephony and verbal communication skills
- Excellent typing skills and proficiency in MS Office
Duties & Responsibilities:
- First call resolution for resolving member and service provider queries.
- Flexibility to be able to handle telephonic and/or written inquiries.
- Ensuring the Scheme and in particular, Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Health is not unnecessarily exposed to financial risk asa result of incorrect information being provided to members and service providers.
- Ensuring quality service,production, first call resolution and appropriate follow-up to ensure resolution of queries
- which deliver effective individual contribution towards service level agreement compliance.
- Client retention and goodwill by effectively resolving queries from members, employer groups,service providers and the Scheme.
- Understanding and effectively using the call center telephony system and workflow management system.
- Ability to learn and apply new skills
- Team Orientation and attention to detail
- Flair for decision-making and problem solving
- Customer service orientated
- Initiating action (taking promptaction to accomplish objectives)
- Good listening skills
- Good telephone ettiquette
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to work in a structured environment