Job Title: Receptionist
Reference Number: SER230810-1
Department: Facilities Management
Job Type: Permanent
Servest is a world class business which is innovative and a leader in the Integrated Facilities Management Industry. The company offers an innovative environment that will accelerate your development and skills, as the highest value is placed on attracting top talent to the organisation.
Applications are invited for a vacancy exists for a dynamic and driven Receptionist to join a team based at the Head Office in Waterfall. This role reports directly to the Facilities Manager, in the Integrated Business Unit.
- Grade 12
- A tertiary qualification in Office Administration or any related field would be an advantage
- At least 2-4 years’ experience as a Receptionist in a clerical or administrative role required.
- Previous experience in the FMCG or Facilities Management industry will be an added advantage.
- Polished professional with outgoing attitude, be a team player and love to make the guests feel at home.
- Excellent typing skills (word processing; 50-60 wpm), high level of proficiency in MS suite (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated excellent organizational, coordinating and interpersonal skills.
- Proven job diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
- Commitment to work.
- Comfort and experience interfacing with various levels of staff and management
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills,
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Welcoming on-site guests, determine nature of business, and announces guest to appropriate staff members.
- Answering incoming telephone calls, determining purpose of callers, and forwarding calls to appropriate staff or department.
- Taking and delivering messages or transferring calls to voicemail when appropriate employees are unavailable.
- Scheduling of meeting rooms.
- Answering questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information requested.
- Receiving and forwarding incoming faxes.
- Support administrative and Facilities related functions, as assigned.
- Expected to perform ad hoc duties as and when needed.
Closing Date: 2023/08/17