Closing Date: 31 January 2024
Industry: Wholesale & Retail Trade
Job category: Others: Administrative Support and Secretarial
Location: Cape Town
EE position: No
We are looking to recruit a Personal Assistant to work within the Group Corporate Affairs department of The Clicks Group. The role will be based at the Clicks Head Office in Cape Town and will report to the Group Head of Corporate Affairs
To efficiently execute and coordinate all office administration duties, communication and correspondence with stakeholders in order to provide the necessary support to the Group Head of Corporate Affairs in a professional and confidential manner.
- To effectively plan and organize schedules and diaries.
- To execute all arrangements in a manner enabling the efficient functioning of the office.
- To provide general office administration efficiently and on time.
- To ensure effective and professional lines of communication/correspondence with all stakeholders.
- To ensure the safekeeping and confidentiality of all documents.
- To at all times, provide excellent levels of stakeholder engagement.
- To provide support to line managers as and when required.
- To prepare high quality MS Office documents (including PowerPoint, Word and Excel) as and when required.
- To co-ordinate, book and arrange travel as and when required.
- To take accurate minutes and ensure timeous follow up of all agreed to action plans.
- To coordinate the compilation of all monthly, quarterly and yearly reports
- Matric / Grade 12 (essential)
- Diploma in administration or relevant qualification
- Valid driver’s license (essential)
- At least 5 years’ secretarial service to an Executive Manager (essential)
- Experience in office administration (essential)
JOB RELATED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Ability to prioritise
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Highly proficient in English
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle conflict
- Professional approach
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint (essential)
- Experience in SAP on-line purchase order process
- Experience with on-line travel bookings
JOB RELATED COMPETENCIES
- Planning and organising
- Writing and reporting
- Deciding and initiating action
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
- Following instructions and procedures
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Persuading and influencing