NYDA is hiring and invites interested youth to apply for Learnership Programme 2023.
NYDA is a South African-based agency. The NYDA in partnership with the Insurance Sector Education Training and Authority (INSETA) calls for interested young candidates to apply for this opportunity.
Learnership Opportunity: Accredited short-term insurance skills level 4. Check out the infographic for step-by-step guide on how to apply for the learnership.
Mpumalanga Short Description: 6 months Learnership programme 2023 In commemoration of youth month, NYDA has partnered with the insurance sector Education Training Authority (INSETA) to provide opportunities to unemployed youth residing in the Mpumalanga Province.
This learnership programmes meant to provide accredited short-term insurance skill level 4 and Basic.
- Most be South African citizen
- Most be between ages of 18-35 years • Most submit certified Matric Certificate
- Most submit certified Identity document
- Must submit a proof of address (not older than 6 months) .
- Must be uncompleted and never participated in any learnership programme
- Most be available for the duration of the programme (Full 6 months)