Department of Health Job Vacancies: NURSING ASSISTANT X5
Reference Number: Refs/018592
Number of Posts: 5
Package: R184 026 per annum (plus benefits) R216 876 per annum (plus benefits)
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Thelle Mogoerane Regional Hospital
- One year certificate that allows Enrolment as Nursing Assistant with SANC.
- No experience required on a Nursing Assistant Grade 1 level post. Current SANC annual practicing certificate.
Grade 2: 10 years of relevant experience to nursing practice and provide proof.
Grade 3: 20 years of experience to nursing practice and provide proof.
- Observation of the patient basic and medical needs. Assist in the execution of nursing care plans activities to meet patients nursing and medical needs. Prepare and execute basic nursing care procedures to the patient. Complete accurate nursing recordings for all inpatient care activities done.
- Prepare and execute safe clinical nursing care procedures within infection and control safe practices. Complete a SOAP approach to routine nursing assessments and in addressing in-patient care needs.
- Adopt daily delegation in the execution of nursing care needs and procedures. Ability to work under pressure i.e. daily rotation based on patient’s needs. Ability to provide inpatient clinical nursing care. Ability to maintain accurate records of nursing care rendered for quality service delivery to the patient.
- Ability to execute nursing basic clinical procedures independently. Ability to continue with clinical nursing care of the patient with remote supervision due to staff shortages. Ability to solve ethical issues of care, including ethical dilemmas and work within nursing profession own statutes i.e. patient advocate.
- Ability to resolve patient minor complains and good communication skills within administrative structure of the unit. Ability to protect and promote good name and good image of the employer.
- Ability to uphold and maintain professionalism within the work place and outside the work place. Ability and flexibility to work long shifts between day and night shifts.
- Communicate and record all findings from nursing care procedures conducted i.e. T.P.R.BP.NEURO OBS.
For Enquiries: Ms. Damane TEL: (011) 891 7299
Closing Date: 14-July-2023