We have an exciting position for a Learnership Admin. If you reside in the JTG District we have a great opportunity for you to join our extraordinary team at Sishen Mine and get exposure to complete your National Diploma after a 24 months Admin Experiential Learnership enrichment programme. You are required to be medically fit to participate in the programme
Our twenty-four months Admin Experiential Learnership Programme is an enrichment programme and will enable you to develop skills with on-the-job training in the mining community in order to get enough admin exposure to apply for your National Diploma. As you progress through your Admin learnership programme, we will help you discover your real capability and develop your skills as a Management Assistant.
- Management Assistant N6 qualification with passed subjects in Communication, Information Processing, Office Practice and Computer Practice.
- You will be required to pass an aptitude test.
- The Admin learnership will only commence after being successfully interviewed and a Fitness Certificate obtained.
- Attach a residential confirmation letter from the local Municipality.
- A stipend/allowance per month, for the duration of programme.
- 24 months programme inclusive of experiential learning.
- Personal Protective Equipment.
Who We Are?
We aim to lead the industry by pursuing ever safer and more responsible ways of working, demonstrating integrity and showing care and respect for people and the planet, that means we are constantly seeking new opportunities to mine and process our products sustainably, using less water, less energy and more precise extraction technologies
Inclusion and Diversity
Anglo American is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace where we value and respect every colleague for who they are and provide equality of opportunity so that everyone can fulfil their potential.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please complete our online application form at Smart Recruiters on smartrecruiters, Reference number: REF39208F. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process.
If you do not hear from the Company within 21 days after the application deadline, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. Preference will be given to youth between the ages 18 and 35, from all racial groups, staying within the JTG District.
No late applications will be accepted.
Closing date: 03 February 2023