Giesecke+Devrient Inside Sales Internship
Job Title: Inside Sales Internship
Requisition ID: 22299
Location: Johannesburg, ZA
Career level: Experienced and Graduates
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The main purpose of this position is to ensure that all sales orders are captured accordingly and make sure that they see them through the entire process. The employee must support the Supply Chain and Sales team as per assigned project requirements.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administer the onboarding process for new customers, financial and compliance documentation requirements.
- Upon request provide customer quotations and proposals for G+D solutions packages from SAP. Liaise with technical department, order management and logistics.
- Generate SAP Order Confirmations (Advice other departments of Sale Process) and forward to logistics department to action, review overdue Order Confirmations with Logistics and Finance.
- Coordinate the delivery, installation, invoicing and monthly maintenance initiation. Also ensuring customer payment (Coordinate department projects to meet deadlines).
- Maintain quotation and order confirmation filling system.
- Keep track of active debtors (clients) and creditors (suppliers)
- Promote customer engagement by cold calling, making multiple outbound calls to potential clients. Keeping record daily on closed leads generated by the internal Sales Team (Wins)
- Actively schedule meetings for the key account managers and actively participate with the presentations templates.
- Constantly give feedback to clients internally and externally to maintain high levels of satisfaction through telephonic and documented contact
- Give tours to external customers of our Experience center. Find and book sales team for new and existing Events and Exhibitions, maintaining report on deals attained from internal experiencer center tours
- Minimum 1-2 years Inside Sales Assistant experience
- Ability to work on their own initiative
- Good Communication skills (Oral and Written)
- Direct interaction with clients as multiple levels
- Excellent time management and multitasking
- MINIMUM ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:
- Minimum Matric (Grade 12)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Or Sales related qualification
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Great presentation and public speaking skills
- Highly organized & professional
- Strong attention to detail
For more information APPLY HERE >>>Giesecke+Devrient