Hollywoodbets: Graduate In Training
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Job Type: Contract
Closing Date: 14 September 2023
Business Unit: Other Roles
Minimum experience: Internship
Company primary industry: Gambling and Casinos
Job functional area: General Business
Calling all recent graduates with a thirst for action and a hunger for success. Are you ready to trade your cap and gown for an incredible voyage where learning meets adventure? Look no further – Hollywoodbets is your gateway to a world of growth, innovation, and endless possibilities.
At Hollywoodbets, we’re not just offering you a job – we’re inviting you to be a part of something extraordinary.
Here’s why you’ll love it:
Unleash Your Creativity: Break free from textbooks and dive into a world where your unique ideas are not only welcomed but celebrated!
Bold Adventures Await: Say hello to a realm of endless possibilities, where you’ll conquer new challenges like the superhero you are!
Ignite Your Passion: Fuel your love for HR, Finance, Procurement or Operations by joining forces with like-minded wizards of innovation who are ready to revolutionize the game!
Global Connections: From local legends to international stars, Hollywoodbets is a diverse galaxy of talents – and you’re about to become a shining constellation!
Your Journey with us will include:
- Delivering exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participation in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximize skills required for the role by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Fulfil the graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Improving competencies and skills by attending training course and work experience sessions.
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying the values required in the business
What we are looking for?
Students who have completed or are in their final year of studies in either of the following fields:
- Accounting, Business Management, Finance, SAQA accredited qualification i.e. NQF 6 to NQF 8
- Marketing, Online and Digital Marketing
- HR, Industrial Psychology
- Supply Chain Management
- Customer Services
We’re excited to meet graduates who are:
- Curious learners, always eager to expand their horizons and explore new avenues of knowledge.
- Innovators who embrace the opportunity to challenge conventions, spark change, and bring fresh perspectives to the forefront.
- Collaborative souls, ready to team up with diverse groups and contribute to collective achievements.
Ready to embark on an adventure that’s more than just a job? Click on the link to share your CV and let’s kickstart your journey to success – Hollywoodbets style!
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.