Thorburn Security Solutions, a leading security solutions provider in South Africa, is currently seeking to hire Events Managers in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, Cape Town, Western Cape, and Johannesburg, Gauteng.
As an Events Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the planning, coordination, and execution of various events organized by the company.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team and make a significant contribution to the success of Thorburn Security Solutions. If you have a passion for event management and a desire to work in the security industry, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Job Title: Events Manager
Business Unit / Division: Thorburn Security Solutions
Job Type Classification: Permanent
- Grade 12 (non-negotiable)
- 3 – 5years events experience
Cape Town, Western Cape
Read Also: Nedbank Vacancy–Sales Consultant
Duties And Responsibilities
- Managing and coordinate events and meetings for the Client
- Proactively review events brief and manage all events (evenings and weekend)
- Liaise with Clients Management and/or Events team regarding events / meeting requirements
- Adapt Process and Procedure documentation to suit Clients and Thorburn Security Solutions agreed standards.
- Manage, train and support Events employees as to ensure optimal efficiency within operation to provide superior Client service
- Ensure cost effective solutions are provided to the Client ensuring a sustainable business model for Thorburn Security Solutions
- Conduct client satisfaction surveys to ensure clients are satisfied with the products and services
- Follow up and folllow through on all escalated queries timeously to manage conflict
- Prepare weekly/monthly reporting within set timeframes for distributing to the relevant parties
- Adhere to the Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ) Management System’s Policies & Procedures as applicable to this position
- Ensure Thorburn’s ethical values are adhered to
Skills and Competencies:
- Computer Litracy (Ms Office Suite, MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Skilled in Project Management in Events.
- Knowledge and understanding of contractual terminology and deliverables
- Hospitality and customer centric focus
- Excellent communication and report witting skills
- Negotiation ability
- Problem-solving and Analytical Skills
- Team player with Leadership skills
CLOSING DATE: 2023/05/02
For more information APPLY HERE