ENGINEERING SERVICES DEPARTMENT DATA CAPTURING CLERK (PMU) (X2 POST)
Remuneration: R 215 644. 80 per annum
Job level: 13
To capture data, provide clerical support regarding all administration related tasks and procedures associated with Expanded Public Works Programme.
Key Performance Areas:
- The Data Capturing Clerk must ensure that the daily work is done to satisfaction and to achieve the objectives of Council
- Perform Capturing activities.
- Compile EMWP projects reports
- Administer Municipal Infrastructure Grant functions
- Render general administration support services.
- Grade 12, Certificate in Public Management/ Office Administration, or relevant qualification, Knowledge of EPWP Reporting System and 6·12 months relevant experience.
Applications on the compulsory prescribed application form and indemnity form (download here), a comprehensive CV and copies of certified certificates and ID copy should be addressed to: Municipal Manager, Greater Tzaneen Municipality, P.O. Box 24, TZANEEN, 0850
Fraudulent qualifications or documents will immediately disqualify any application. A candidate who canvasses any councillor and/or senior official for preference will be disqualified immediately from the selection process or from any appointment. Short4 1is·ted applicants will be screened for criminal records and/or any pending criminal cases.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview should regard their applications as unsuccessful. Council at all times reserves the right not to appoint.
Closing Date: 13 October 2023 at 15:00
Enquiries: Mrs H Maake (015) 307 8284/ 8006
Greater Tzaneen Municipality is an equal opportunity employer and as such will observe the requirements of the Employment Equity Act and its EE Plan.
MR D MHANGWANA – MUNICIPAL MANAGER