Clerk Warehouse (CCB230601-5) – CCBSA Horizontal
Closing Date: 2023/06/08
Reference Number: CCB230601-5
Job Title: Clerk Warehouse
Job Category: Logistics
Company: Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa
Job Type: Fixed Term (Temporary)
Location: Gauteng Nigel
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Logistics department. We are looking for a talented individual with relevant skills and experience for a Warehouse Clerk, which is based at Nigel. The successful candidate will report directly to the Team Leader: Warehouse.
To effectively execute the activities within the site control function to ensure shipments and production are issued & received accurately such that all stock movements are accounted for appropriately and that depot turnaround times are optimized. Reconcile all stock movements to ensure the alignment of actual stock on hand and SAP stock on hand.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Transactional issues and receipts: Inbound and Outbound Movements.
- Execute the dispatching of all Primary and Secondary distribution shipments such that their respective departure times are met.
- Ensure Secondary distribution shipments are received accurately in terms of submission of required documentation & hand held terminal (HHT).
- Execute the accurate system-receipting of Primary distribution shipments while the correct submission of required documentation.
- Coordinate the on-time resolution of all variances in either receipting or dispatching of PD & SD vehicles.
- Manage hardware in terms of HHT’s and related equipment are functional and checked in accordance with the asset care policy.
- Execute the receipting/dispatching of vehicles within the standard turnaround time for the depot.
- Coordinate that documents are submitted by drivers within the defined standards and that all documents are controlled accordingly for reconciliation and filing purposes.
- Ensure deviations are recorded accurately while utilizing the standardized format such that resolution is possible.
- Execute production issues and receipts on SAP on time and accurately.
- Execute all external bottler transactions accurately & invoice accordingly Stock Reconciliation.
- Execute the reconciliation of all inventory movements daily: Primary Distribution, Secondary Distribution, 3rd party issues and receipts, Production issues and receipts.
- Process daily write up’s / write downs, including breakages and salvages, trade replacements, and container destruction.
- Perform daily stock counting process.
- Ensure compliance to all stock processes in line with the national SOP’s.
- Care for assets as per standard operational practices.
- Ensure system transactions are accurate & timeous.
- Control & store documents in accordance with company policy.
- Clear daily controls on time and in the appropriate manner Settlement.
- Ensure immediate settlement of all Drivers and accuracy of the SAP system in terms of elimination / resolution of errors.
- Complete route settlement accurately and process route settlement corrections where required.
- Maintain a route settlement correction register and ensure an acknowledgement of debt is in place for relevant unexplained Driver shortages or missing POD’s.
- Provide credit notes / invoices to Distribution to obtain customer signatures on route settlement correction billing documents.
- Ensure all customer POD requirements are met and maintain a missing and unsigned invoice register for any non-compliance.
- Process and resolve customer queries daily to enable accurate customer accounts.
- Complete system transactions accurately and on time Chep pallet management.
- Manage the daily call off of required Chep pallets to meet operational requirements whilst meeting required holding days on Chep.
- Accurately capture issues and receipts to and from Chep.
- Execute the Portfolio Plus to SAP reconciliation and ensure the effective resolution of differences and queries.
- Communicate customer trade balances with the aim to minimize pallet holding days.
Key Attributes and Competencies Knowledge:
- Warehouse Processes and understanding of inter-relationships between processes.
- Settlement Processes.
- Stock Processes and all SOP’s.
- Asset Care
- Proof of Delivery requirements.
- Extensive systems knowledge (SAP).
- Understanding of key performance indicators within the Warehouse.
- Understanding of key performance indicators within Distribution that are impacted by the Warehouse Skills.
Application of knowledge areas:
- Communicate effectively with Team leader and within the team.
- Communicate effectively with Drivers and the Distribution team.
- Attributes / Attitudes
- Attention to detail.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to utilize technology.
- Literate and Numerate.
- Strong customer service orientation with particular focus on service to the Driver.
- Achievement of Operational standards in terms of rate of work
Qualifications / Experience :
- Minimum Grade 12 with mathematics and science an added advantage.
- Preferably studying towards a logistics or Transport Degree.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Logistics.
- Computer literate
- SAP and Excel experience with be an advantage
For more information APPLY HERE >>>Coca-Cola