Chemical Operations Learnerships X2 is a two-year program that provides learners with the skills and knowledge they need to work in the chemical industry. The program covers a wide range of topics, including process operations, safety, quality assurance, and environmental management. Learners also have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience through work-based learning.
The Chemical Operations Learnerships program is open to South African citizens who have completed Grade 12 or equivalent. Applicants must also have a strong academic record and be able to demonstrate their commitment to the chemical industry.
The program is delivered by a team of experienced and qualified professionals. Learners are supported throughout their studies by a dedicated tutor and a mentor from the chemical industry.
AECI Job Vacancies
Reference Number: AEC230602-6
Pillar: AECI Chemicals
Job Type Classification: Learnership
Number of Positions: 2
Location – Town / Site : Jacobs
Location – Province : KwaZulu-Natal
Location – Country : South Africa
Qualifications & Experience:
- Matric/Grade 12 (with Science and Mathematics as subjects) is essential
- Basic computer skills
Also Read: Messenger X4– Department of Health
- Must be Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) conscientious and work in accordance to company rules, regulations and procedures.
- NQF2 unit standards Plant operation training.
- Loading and offloading of bags/raw materials.
- General housekeeping on plants.
- Operate plant with Plant Operator’s assistance.
- Complete production process documentation as per process requirements.
- Process monitoring and operation after competency declaration.
- Working at heights.
- Medically fit to work in a chemical environment (working at heights and in confined spaces).
- Ability to be trained to drive a forklift.
- Able to work shifts and overtime duties as and when required.
Closing Date: 2023/JUNE/16
For more information APPLY HERE AECI Chemicals.