Recognising that diversity is important in achieving excellence, Rhodes University strongly encourages South African members of underrepresented designated groups as well as persons with disabilities to apply. Spouses and partners of existing staff members are also encouraged to apply.
Remuneration (Grade 09)
Basic salary per annum: R272 466
Location: Eastern Cape, Grahamstown
- Grade 12 PLUS approximately 4 years’ relevant experience where such experience includes
- Previous experience within an Industrial Catering environment / Food Services environment where food hygiene, industrial food preparation and presentation were key responsibilities
- 1 years’ supervision experience OR be in possession of an RU Supervision Certificate
- Previous administrative experience within a computerized environment.
For those who do not have basic computer skills an ability to demonstrate the aptitude to learn such skills is required – this will be assessed as part of the Selection process
For additional information on the requirements on the different levels, please refer to the Job profile (official website).
- An application form
- A comprehensive CV and relevant qualifications, including academic transcripts;
- A substantial motivation which tells us your interest in the post and suitability in light of the requirements
- It is essential that prospective candidates read the job profile relating to this post and ensure that all relevant documentation is submitted.
VERY IMPORTANT: Candidates should submit all the documentation as one attachment for each application i.e. An electronically completed application form, a letter of motivation which clearly indicates the position they are applying for, a comprehensive CV and relevant qualifications.
No written applications will be accepted and failure to submit all documentation will result in an application not being considered.
If you have any questions or are experiencing challenges with e-mailing your application, please contact Busi Nelana on 046 603 8043.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. The University reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of the post. An application in itself does not entitle the applicant to an interview. Please apply online by accessing the Rhodes University Website.
Closing Date: 16 June 2023
For more information APPLY HERE >>>Rhodes University (Official website)