Job Title: CALL CENTRE QUALITY ANALYST III
Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
Company: Sanlam Group
- Interaction Analytics experience would be an advantage
- QA technical experience and knowledge
- Proficient in Excel
Deliverables include but will not be limited to
- Provide categorical analysis of recorded conversations
- Ensure categories and scores are maintained throughout the life cycle of evaluation.
- Write logic statements to garner results that will deliver valuable intelligence/insights
- Dealing with queries from your departments & assist with ad-hoc requests by relevant stakeholders
- Use business intelligence to scale speech analytics in your respective business units
- Extract data and convert it into meaningful information that can enhance the effectiveness of business decisions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively present data and insights to stakeholders
- Compile strategic dashboards and present to stakeholders at various levels of the organisation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify trends, patterns, and anomalies within conversations. This skill helps in extracting actionable insights and suggesting improvements or solutions based on the analysis
- Management of existing reports/dashboards.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding in business analysis techniques, tools, and methodologies
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels
- Flexibility to adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment is a must.
- Must be able to work independently, yet comfortable in a collaborative team-oriented selling environment.
- Ability to understand data analysis for the purpose of conveying the value of a technical/software solution.
- Comfortable with technology and ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Develop reports of a strategic, tactical, or operational nature as required. Develop high-level analytical reports to respond to key business issues and current business needs.
- Ongoing production of MIS outputs and reports to ensure consistent information supply in the required format/frequency.
- Identify and leverage possible areas of optimization to enhance the organization’s service offering·
Closing date: 28 July 2023.