Job Title: Call Centre Agent
Job Type Classification: Permanent
Location: Eastern Cape
At Premier we are committed to creating a vibrant working environment where all employees are passionate and excited about their contribution. Our on-going aim is to be recognised as a leading FMCG employer and to create a working environment where people feel free to share ideas and goals.
A career opportunity has arisen at the Durban Bakery, in the Call Centre. The successful person will be rsposible to receive inbound calls and respond to customer complaints. To contact currentand potential customers from the formal or informal trade by telephone to solicit sales orders. Attend to customer queries and complaints.
- 1-2 years of previous working experience dealing with customers
- 1-2 years of previous experience working on excel
- 1-2 years exposure to the Call Centre/Telesales
- Follow up on outstanding goods and communicate delivery times, ensure processing of orders as needed to ensure in full deliveries and build and maintain good customer relationships.
Deliver customer services in line with agreed processes which includes but is not limited to:
- Pricing checks
- Ordering and variance follow up on exceptions and outstanding orders
- Tele-sales and promotional calls to upsell
- Returns minimization
- Identifying in-store merchandising issues and reporting this to the manager
- Keeping accurate records as needed per customer.
- Obtain and capture key sales information on GP (operating system) and tracking sheets as required for management information, sales trend reports and the bake plan.
- Improve and maintain customer relationships through timeous communication by sending out sms / telephonic notifications, to notify customers of late deliveries
- Identify “on hold customer” orders and “price exceptions” and escalate to manger.
Closing Date: 2024/01/31