Job Title: Administration Clerk
Reference Number: AO-1414
Work Level: Skilled
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related
EE Position: Yes
Other Available Positions:
- Ordering Clerk
- UX Designer
- Junior Web Developer
- Maintenance Foreman
- Senior Web Developer
- Administration Clerk
- Production Manager
- Maintenance Foreman
Responsible for effective maintenance of the administrative functions of the branch.
- Grade 12
- REQUIRED MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE
- 1 year administration experience
Key Performance Areas
- Receive and file all delivery notes and assist with ad-hoc receiving duties.
- Ensure that all documents are processed and that the number sequence on the system is correct
- Maintain good client relationships and resolve client queries
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports from the system (outstanding claims, outstanding purchase orders, negative on-hand reports, etc,)
- Generate stock-taking reports and assist with quarterly stock-taking
- Capture stock count sheets on the system
- Generate variance report and report variance to line manager
Technical Knowledge/ Competencies
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Identification with management
- Team player
Closing Date: 19 January 2024
Please note that correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. Applicants who have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing date may assume that their applications have been unsuccessful and are hereby thanked for their interest. The filling of these positions will be aligned to AFGRI’s Employment Equity Policy
Applicants are informed that in order to consider any application for employment, we will have to process your personal information.
A law, known as the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013 (POPIA) provides that when one processes another’s personal information, such collection, retention, dissemination and use of that person’s personal information must be done in a lawful and transparent manner.
In order to give effect to this right, we are under a duty to provide you with a number of details pertaining to the processing of your personal information. These details are housed under the HR Processing Notice, which can be accessed and viewed on the AFGRI Group website, https://www.agh.co.za/which HR Processing Notice we request you kindly download and read.