SEDA invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the Branch Receptionist vacant post based in Lejweleputswa.
Job Title: Branch Receptionist
Duration: Twelve (12) Months Fixed Term Contract
REPORTING TO: Branch Manager
Job Grade: B2
Minimum: R166 173
Midpoint: R195 498
Division: Enterprise Development Division is
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To provide reception services, welcome visitors and maintain the reception area in a professional manner
Key Performance Areas
- Provide switch board services by screening incoming calls and transferring to relevant staff in Provincial Office
- Provide reception and administrative services
- Handling face-to-face enquiries from visitors
- Control inventory relevant to reception area and ensure the reception area is maintained in a presentable state at all times
- Plan and coordinate support personnel diaries.
- Coordinate provincial office fleet.
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION
- Matric (NQF level 4)
- Office Administration Certificate as added advantage
- 1-2 year’s relevant work experience
Able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of switchboard system
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of Seda products and services and Seda’s role within the SMME Sector
- Advisory Service
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Business Acumen
- Problem-Solving & Decision-Making
- Planning & Organising
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Performance Driven
- Administrative Diligence
- Adaptability & Flexibility
- Policy Adherence
- Basic Computer Skills
- Financial Acumen
- Office Management
NB: It is the organisation’s intention to promote equity and representivity in terms of race, gender and people living with disability as per the set numerical targets contained in the organizational Employment Equity Plan (EE Plan). Previously Disadvantaged Individuals are encouraged to APPLY.
The appointment of candidates is subject to the verification of all their credentials (employment history, educational, financial, criminal and any other checks as may be necessary). Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and if you have not heard from us within three months of submitting your application, please consider it unsuccessful. Proposed offers will be made from Minimum to Midpoint as advertised.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and if you have not heard from us within three months of submitting your application, please consider it unsuccessful.
Foreign qualifications must be accompanied by an evaluation report issued by SAQA. It isthe applicant’s responsibility to have all foreign qualifications evaluated by SAQA and to provide proof of such evaluation report (only when shortlisted).
Applicants should note that any false information contained in their cv and related documents could result in disqualification and/or summary dismissal.
Please note that by applying for this position, you give SEDA permission to process your personal information in compliance with POPI ACT.
To apply, please send your CV: [email protected]
Please state the position you are applying for in the subject line.